Booking Terms and Conditions
Please Read Our Terms and Conditions
By purchasing the ticket, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING (“Escape Room Owner”) or Licensee (”Venue Owner”). EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING Owner / Venue Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss, damage however caused while in the venue, location or place related to EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING Game (“Site”) nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING Game. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING management’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
(1) You have expressly agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access to EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING Games at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, EXTREME ESCAPE REDDINGOwner / Venue Owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING Games. EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING Owner / Venue Owner does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed on the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waive the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derive from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
(2) All items including but not limited to your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property, shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings either within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal belongings shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING Business.
(3) To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, thread, safety and/or protection for EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING Game. You shall be solely responsible for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy, health condition, while you participate in EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING Games..
(4) You undertake to behave, conduct, perform, carry out, execute, achieve and complete EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING Game in accordance to the instruction, command and rules specified by EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING Owner / Venue Owner failing which EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(5) Customers are not allowed to record or snap any photograph, video, film, audio recording before or during games.
(6) You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object into the Site.
(7) You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
(8) Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
(9) The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING.
(10) All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions.
(11) EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING recommends teams to arrive on time. The 60 minute timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule.
(12) Due to the nature of the game no recordings can be taken inside the room.
(13) EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING asks that visitors not to disclose any details of the game to the public. We want everyone to be able to experience the fun!
(14) EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING is entitled to charge the guests for damages caused by misuse of items.
(15) You agree to conform to our regulations, adopt proper standards of behavior, and cooperate with our employees.
(16) EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees.
(17) Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
(18) You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting an Online Booking Form you warrant to EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING that all details supplied are true and accurate.
(19) A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team arrives after the start time. In such a situation the money is not refundable however we will be happy to reschedule you to another time/day.
(20) We accept bookings made online at the EXTREME ESCAPE REDDING website, via phone, email or in person.
(21) We accept all major credit or debit cards
(22) Full payment is required at the time of booking.
(23) Children under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied at least by 1 paid adult per game.
(24) For a full refund, customers must cancel 24 hours in advance.
(25) I understand while participating in this activity, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or lm likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose this authorizing entity decides, and assigns.